- Rain Control
User can create, shape and manipulate rain, a liquid water in the form of droplets that have condensed from atmospheric water vapor and then precipitated, ie. become heavy enough to fall under gravity. Rain is a major component of the water cycle and is responsible for depositing most of the fresh water on the Earth. Forms of rain include drizzle, light showers, downpours and monsoons.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate rain in various ways.
- Density Manipulation/Solidification via controlling rain molecules.
- Move/lift rain at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Sub-Zero Rain
- Water Attacks using rain.
- Healing Water using rain.
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration using rain.
- Hydroportation using rain.
- Nephokinetic Combat
- Rain Mimicry
- Water Absorption
- Water Aura using rain.
- Water Touch into rain.
Symbolically rain is associated with:
- Blessing Inducement
- Fertility Inducement
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Melancholy Manipulation
- May be unable to create rain, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May require clouds in order to be able to be used.
- Deities of Rain (Mythology)
- Chaac (Mayan Mythology)
- Tefnut (Egyptian Mythology)
- Blackmore (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Part 7)
- Storm (Marvel)
- Nagato (Naruto)
- The Rain Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Ranamon (Digimon)
- Takeshi Yamamoto (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
- Amefurashi (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Plantain Fan (Valkyrie Crusade)