- Radiokinetic Immunity
- Radiation Durability/Invulnerability
The user is either immune to radiation or its effects.
- Take less damage from radiation-based attacks.
- Survive the fallout of a nuclear explosion.
- Immune to effects of radiation, such as getting cancer as well as genetic mutations.
- Bionic Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Plasma Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Regenerative Durability
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Scorpion Physiology
- Selective Invulnerability
- May only be immune to the effect of radiation, such as getting diseases.
- May have upper limits on how much radiation they are immune to.
- The user may survive a nuclear explosion, but they may still feel some pain from the blast.
- Thal Anti-Radiation Drug (Doctor Who)
- RadAway (Fallout)
- Rad-X (Fallout)