- Radiation Projection
- Radioactive Attacks
The user can release/use radiation to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Radiation Bolts: Project radiation that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Radiation Blasts: Release blasts of radiation in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Fire radiation blasts from hands.
- Radiation Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of radiation.
- Radiation Beam Emission: Release beams of a radiation.
- Radiation Blast: Release radiation over a specific target area.
- Radiation Bolts: Release low powered projectiles of radiation.
- Radiation Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of radiation.
- Radiation Breath: Discharge radiation from mouth.
- Radiation Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Radiation Cutting: Use radiation to cut opponents.
- Radiation Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with radiation.
- Radiation Pillar Projection: Project radiation pillars.
- Radiation Spike Projection: Project radiation spikes.
- Radiation Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of radiation.
- Radiation Wave Emission: Send out a wave of radiation that repels everything.
- Radiation Vision: Emit radiation beams from one's eyes.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of radiation.
- Omnidirectional Radiation Waves: Send out a wave of radiation in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of radiation that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release radiation blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release radiation blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of radiation.
- Zap: A tiny short release of radiation to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of heat to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Blight (Batman Beyond)
- Atomix (Ben 10)
- NRG (Ben 10)
- Duke Nukem (Captain Planet)
- Atomic Skull (DC Comics)
- Dark Samus (Metroid Prime)