- Quantum Energy Attacks
The user can release/use quantum energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Quantum Bolts: Project quantum energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Quantum Blasts: Release blasts of quantum energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release quantum energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of quantum energy.
- Omnidirectional Quantum Waves: Send out a wave of quantum energy in all directions.
- Quantum Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of quantum energy.
- Quantum Beam Emission: Release beams of quantum energy.
- Quantum Blast: Release quantum energy over a specific target area.
- Quantum Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of quantum energy.
- Quantum Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of quantum energy.
- Quantum Breath: Discharge quantum energy from the mouth.
- Quantum Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Quantum Cutting: Use quantum energy to cut opponents.
- Quantum Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with quantum energy.
- Quantum Pillar Projection: Project quantum energy pillars.
- Quantum Spike Projection: Project quantum energy spikes.
- Quantum Vision: Emit quantum energy from one's eyes.
- Quantum Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of quantum energy.
- Quantum Wave Emission: Send out a wave of quantum energy that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of quantum energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release quantum energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release quantum energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of quantum energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of quantum energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Major Force (DC Comics)
- Quantum Queen (DC Comics)
- Wendell Vaughn/Quasar (Marvel Comics)
- Alchemax CEO (Spider-Man: Edge of Time)