- "You can't transform numbers into other numbers like that. It'd just go on forever. That's like witchcraft."
- ― Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
- Quantity Control
User can manipulate numbers and quantities: how much there is of nearly anything they encounter. Adding makes objects become larger (liquids and gases increase in quantity); Subtraction makes objects become smaller (liquids and gases decrease in size); Multiplication increases how many of an object there are; Division causes the object to split into smaller portions.
They can also use fractions, integers, squares/cubes, roots, absolute value, logarithms, etc for number control.
- Change how much of anything user has (infinite food, flawless counterfeiting, etc.)
- Affect subjects with fractions, squares, cubes, roots, logarithms, etc.
- Infinite Supply
- Matter Creation
- Rarity Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- User can only affect matter/energy.
- Hibari Kyoya (Katekyo Hitman Reborn); via Cloud Flame
- Users of the Cloud Flame (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Pym Particles (Marvel)
- Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Legend of the Seeker)
- Zero (Schoolhouse Rock)
- Subleader One (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Calcumon (Digimon)
- Matemáquina (Castelo Rá-Tim-Bum)