Power to generate fireworks. Sub-power of Pyrotechnic Manipulation.
- Firework Generation
- Pyrotechnic Plasma
User can generate/create effects similar to multicolored fireworks/pyrotechnic displays via various ways.
- The user can create fireworks for display.
- User can create multicolored fireworks.
- Users can use this ability as an distraction to the opponent.
- Users can shoot up fireworks into the sky.
- Users can attract a person or a group of people or animals, by displaying fireworks hence, getting their attention. This may be the help of Beacon Emission.
- Energy Blast
- Missile Generation
- Another application through practice or shear force of will is controlling the shot. Very rare ability, mostly achieved through working in concert with someone using Air Manipulation or Telekinesis.
- Can use fireworks to simulate flash bang grenades, temporarily disabling targets.
- Fox-Fire Manipulation
- Plasma Generation
- Pyrotechnic Attacks
- Pyrotechnic Manipulation
- Sound Wave Generation
- Volatile Constructs
- May be inaccurate until mastered.
- May cause unwanted side-effects, like an accidental fire.
- May need to beware of any mirrors or a reflective attack.
- Jubilee (Marvel)
- Heatblast (Ben 10)
- Wizards and Witches (Harry Potter)
- Shen (Kung Fu Panda 2); via firework cannon
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); while pregnant with Wyatt
- Shippo (InuYasha)
- Blacephalon (Pokémon)
- Magic Man (Adventure Time)
- Barb Thunderman (The Thundermans)
- Fire Kraken (Skylanders)
- Hestia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Trixie (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Charmcaster (Ben 10 Series)
- Chou Chou (Mugen Souls)