Jubilee (Marvel) can instantaneously create a pyrotechnic display; fireworks.
- Firework Generation
- Pyrotechnic Plasma
The user’s body attracts ambient electricity and gaseous chemicals to produce multicolored fireworks. The user concentrates to form the fireworks around their palms. By combining electricity and different gaseous chemicals to produce different colors. Though this is mostly cosmetic, and in any case users don't consciously choose what color their fireworks will be.
Can throw these fireworks like dazzling streamers. In its first stages it can only make blinding light and a deafening noise, making it only a useful distraction tool. Once the power develops further the fireworks add an explosive element. In theory the users may cause the user could cause explosive forces ranging from snap rocks to atomic bombs
At the basic level fireworks detonate either by contact or after a specified time, such as four seconds or more. At the advanced level users can control the amount of time before detonation and even force of the firework. Master level can mentally detonate the firework, and even affect the color of the fire work (by containing the gasses required for the color near their body until needed). Although the latter ability is arguably the most difficult ability.
- The user can create fireworks for display.
- User can create multicolored fireworks.
- Users can use this ability as an distraction to the opponent.
- Users can shoot up fireworks into the sky.
- Users can attract a person or a group of people or animals, by displaying fireworks hence, getting their attention. This may be the help of Beacon Emission.
- Energy Blasts
- Missile Generation
- Another application through practice or shear force of will is controlling the shot. Very rare ability, mostly achieved through working in concert with someone using Air Manipulation or Telekinesis.
- Can use fireworks to simulate flashbang grenades, temporarily disabling targets.
- Fox-Fire Manipulation
- Plasma Generation
- Sound Generation
- Volatile Constructs
- May be inaccurate until mastered.
- May cause unwanted side-effects, like an accidental fire.
- May need to beware of any mirrors or a reflective attack.
- Jubilee (Marvel)
- Shen (Kung Fu Panda 2); firework cannon
- Piper (Charmed); when pregnant
- Shippo (InuYasha)