The ability to manipulate fireworks.
- Fireworks Manipulation/Control
- Pyrotechnic Control
- Alter the intensity of fireworks.
- Beacon Emission
- Can reshape firework explosions.
- Can set off fireworks at will.
- Combustion Inducement
- Explosion Inducement
- Flight via Fireworks.
- Kinetic Charging
- Pyrotechnic Attacks
- Pyrotechnic Constructs
- Pyrotechnic Projection
- Energy Attacks
- Explosion Immunity
- Explosion Manipulation
- Plasma Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Volatile Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be unable to create fireworks, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May cause unwanted side-effects, like an accidental fire.
- May not immune to their own ability.
- Tsubasa Misudachi (Gatchaman Crowds)
- Jubilee (Marvel Comics)
- Blacephalon (Pokémon)
- Fire Kraken (Skylanders: Swap Force)
- Hestia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Spinner (Valkyrie Crusade)