The power to create polearms from fire. Sub-power of Pyrokinetic Constructs. Variation of Elemental Polearm Construction.
- Fire Polearm Construction
User can create pole-arms, including glaives, poleaxes, halberds, naginatas, spears, halberds, scythes, guan dao, tridents, etc., from fire.
- Durability of the weapons may depend on the user's will.
- May be unable to create fire, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the polearm lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
- Charlotte Oven (One Piece)
- Kuyō (Rosario + Vampire)
- Endeavor (My Hero Academia)
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
Endeavor (My Hero Academia) showing multiple applications for his Hell Flame, including a spear.
Tsukune Aono (Rosario + Vampire) impaled on Kuyō's flaming spear.
Charlotte Oven (One Piece) use his Netsu Netsu no Mi to infuse heat into his naginata halberd, erupt it in flames.