- Fire Robot Physiology
- Pyro-Bionic Physiology
Users are or can become a robotic being which combines technology with elemental fire.
- Fire Manipulation: Create and control powerful flames.
- High-Tech Exoskeleton: Utilize a suit of armor that grants the user increased strength, speed, durability, and reflexes.
- Pyrokinetic Combat: Users are able combine their physical combat skills with their pyrokinetic abilities.
- Pyrokinetic Constructs: Use one's self-fire to create powerful flame-based material.
- Powers may be useless if there is no oxygen.
- Armor is vulnerable to water and/or ice.
- May require a great amount of heat in order to keep the body at full power.
- Entei (Bubuki/Buranki)
- Fire Robot Masters (Mega Man series)
- Fire Mavericks (Mega Man X/Zero series)
- Fire Navis (Mega Man Battle Network series)
- Fire EM Beings (Mega Man Star Force series)
- Mighty No. 1 - Pyrogen (Mighty No. 9)
- Flamethrower Ultra-robot (Samurai Jack)
- Blaze Woman (Sonic & Mega Man: When Worlds Collide)
- The Fallen/Megatronus Prime (Transformers)
- Hot Shot (Transformers Animated)
- Jetfire (Transformers Animated)