- "We're talking about a level of order present at the very beginning of space-time that goes beyond anything we ever conceived. I believe that the more we learn, the more pieces Destiny uncovers, then the greater our power to control everything around us will be."
- ― Nicholas Rush explaining Destiny's mission (Stargate Universe)
The ability to manipulate purposes.
- Intention Manipulation/Control
- Design Manipulation/Control
- Purpose Control
- Role Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate the purpose of anything, meaning they can manipulate what people, parts of the body and other objects were meant or intended to do, or alter their reason to exist. For example, they can alter the purpose of muscles to make them stronger and meant to lift heavy objects with little effort. They can also affect the purpose of a person's existence, and perhaps alter their destiny in a way. They can make any object be usable in ways they were not meant to. They can also alter a person or object's properties, such as shape, to make them be able to be used for the desired purpose.
- Body Modification
- Destiny Assignment
- Object Manipulation
- Principle Manipulation
- Property Manipulation
- Purpose Inducement
- Biological Manipulation
- Destiny Chosen
- Destiny Manipulation
- Destiny Weaving
- Prophecy Construction
- Reality Warping
- May only be able to affect certain objects or people.
- Aleister Crowley (A Certain Magical Index); via Archetype Controller
- Precursors (Stargate Universe)
- Descenders (Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology)
- Lachesis (Valkyrie Crusade)