- "Product of genetic engineering, battle-hardened Magitek Knight, with a spirit as pure as snow.."
- ― Celes Chere Introduction (Final Fantasy VI)
- Light Soul
- Soul of Good/Light/Purity
User possesses a soul that is completely devoid of evil or darkness. This soul often results in the user being driven to defensive and good-natured uses. This type of soul often causes the wielder to become painful or otherwise very difficult for those of ill intent to touch or keep hold of.
- Corruption Immunity: Become completely immune to corruption.
- Empathy: Develop close ties with others easily by being able to understand their emotions well.
- Evil Immunity: Resist evil by a soul of pure good.
- Inner Light Externalization: The user can control their inner light to many light effects.
- Powers Via Object: If object requires purity of soul.
- Sin Immunity
- White Arts
- May be incapable of using powers for attacking due to a lack of violence.
- Though some may be completely immune to darkness, a complete lack of said darkness may in some cases leave the user vulnerable due to a lack of internal resistance.
- May lose powers to someone with Soul Absorption.
- Weak against Omni Corruption Inducement.
- Galahad (Arthurian Mythology)
- Captain Marvel (DC Comics)
- Donald Hall/Dove (DC Comics)
- Celes Chere (Final Fantasy VI)
- Silver Surfer (Marvel)
- Talim (Soul Series)
- Rose (Street Fighter); via Soul Power
- Colette Brunel (Tales of Symphonia)
- Shepherds (Tales of Zestiria)
- Mayuka Masaki (Tenchi Muyo: Daughter of Darkness)