The power to manipulate the beneficial aspects of darkness. Combination of Darkness Manipulation and Positive Forces Manipulation. Variation of Light Element Manipulation. Opposite to Grim Darkness Manipulation. Not to be confused with Sacred Darkness Manipulation.
- Benefic Darkness Manipulation
- Gentle Darkness Manipulation
- Nurturing Darkness Manipulation
- Positive Darkness Manipulation
- White Darkness Manipulation
- Vital Darkness Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate darkness of beneficial nature; that which strengthens, enhances and causes anything/everything it comes across to flourish, representing the sustaining and preserving side of darkness, which in turn ignores most of the common limitations and weaknesses of its normal elemental variety. In essence, this is about solely controlling the positive powers of darkness.
- Darkness Empowerment
- Darkness Healing
- Darkness Manipulation
- Fertility Inducement
- Healing Augmentation
- Life-Force Augmentation
- Physical Augmentation
- Power Augmentation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Darkness Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Light Element Manipulation
- Positive Forces Manipulation
- Countered by Dark Light Manipulation and Grim Darkness Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- What the user gains in versatility/fine control, they lose in sheer power.
See Also: The Sacred Darkness.
- Ichibe Hyosube (Bleach)
- Ken (Digimon)
- Koichi (Digimon Frontiers); via Warrior of Darkness
- Pharoah Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Supreme King (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
- Kochbiel (Judaism/Christianity); Angel of Darkness
- Leliel (Judaism/Christianity); Angel of Night
- Ecanic (Cool Toons Comics)
- Shade (Seiken Densetsu)
- Hades (RevEvolution)
- Sage of Shadow (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)