The power to punish a being for a specific reason.
The user can physically, mentally, or spiritually punish any being for breaking the rules or the law. The user can either banish, kill, or torment the victims with various forms of powers. When the law or rules are broken, the users power of punishment can be absolute and unrelenting.
- The user can only use this power when a rule or law has been broken.
- God (Abrahamic Religions)
- Charred Council (Darksiders)
- Doraemon (Doraemon)
- Inevitables (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Judges (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
- Nemesis (Greek Mythology)
- Stone God of Hard-Determinism (Grindhouse and Watercolors)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Melpha (Queen's Blade)
- Sigui (Queen's Blade: Rebellion)
- Pyramid Head (Silent Hill series)
- Nemesis (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV Series)