- Pulse Control
- Pulse Release
User can create, shape and manipulate pulse, a disturbance or one of a series of such transient disturbances that moves through a medium (gas, liquid, solid or energy) from one point to the next point. Exact results depend from the medium, strength/frequency of the pulse, whether the medium is fixed in space or free to move at its end and if the pulse moves from one medium to other.
- Create magnetic and force fields.
- Pulse Constructs
- Pulse Strike
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- Energy Wave Emission
- Sound Detection
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Vibration Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Must be careful around mirrors or risk the move being reflected back to the users.