The power to perceive the residual information of an object and/or person. Variation of Extrasensory Perception.
- Trace Scrying
The user obtains historical memories or sensations concerning beings and objects they can observe. With objects they gain the knowledge including the makers, users, and even those who have on passing used the object, and what has been done with it. With living beings or parts of the body the user learns their general life-history, but doesn't gain anything of what they were thinking or feeling.
- Retrocognition: To discern events of the targets past.
- Ability Learning: To learn skills and abilities from objects or people either temporarily or permanently.
- Intuitive Aptitude: Instantly learn and understand the workings and mechanics of anything.
- Weapon Proficiency: To have full mastery and knowledge on any weapon.
- Knowledge Replication: To replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.
- Omnilingualism: Ascertaining the languages of other ethnicities.
- Marking: To voluntarily leave an imprint.
- Photographic Deduction: To figure out connections in whatever the user is investigating and process them extraordinarily fast.
- Talent Theft: To perfectly replicate all the physical and mental capabilities and special skills of another being.
Aura Reading (Kirlian Scanning)
- Learn and understand everything about a person, place or thing by remotely studying the aura said individual or multitudinous abstracts may possess.
Biographic Aptitude (Existence Osmosis)
- Learn and understand everything about a person by touching them without the need of special education or long-term relationship. The user’s power works as if they have been with their touched subject all their life. Doesn’t understand thoughts or minds.
- Learn and understand the history of whatever user consumes.
Neuro-Residual Recollection (Psychic Navigation)
- Learn and understand everything or the last moments of a dead person through touch. This allows the user to see the cause of death of the person they are touching and/or sometimes retrace the path they took. One may also retrace the residual path taken by a murderer if they were the cause of death of the person.
- Learn and understand abilities by reading and intuitively mapping out superhuman powers and abilities through clairsentient contact.
- To create a telepathic link with anyone by holding an object that's connected to them.
- Learn the history of an object by listening to the sound it makes.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May be based on physical senses.
- May be limited to certain senses, like touch or sight only.