- Mental Block/Blocking/Invulnerability/Immunity/Shield/Shielding/Anchoring
- Mind Block/Blocking/Invulnerability/Immunity/Shield/Shielding/Anchoring
- Psionic Block/Blocking/Invulnerability/Immunity/Shield/Shielding/Anchoring
- Psychic Block/Blocking/Invulnerability/Immunity/Shielding/Anchoring
- Telepathic Block/Blocking/Invulnerability/Immunity/Shield/Shielding/Anchoring
The user is immune or highly resistant to any/all mental intrusion, including psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, illusions, deception, etc. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded.
- Immunity to mental intrusion.
- Illusion Awareness
- Anamnesis: to resist or withstand Memory Manipulation.
- Compulsion Immunity: to withstand abilities that compel the user to perform an action
- Empathic Shield: to resist or withstand Emotion Manipulation.
- Mental Shield Creation: to create a psychic shield on others.
- Psionic Shield: to protect oneself or others from psychic penetration.
- Seduction Immunity: to withstand seductive love, lust and sex-based abilities.
- Control Negation
- Mental Manipulation
- Psychic Shadow
- Psychic version of Tracking Evasion
- Reflective Immutability
- Telekinesis Immunity
- Doesn't work against physical abilities and/or actual attacks.
- May require mental discipline and focus to prevent external penetration.
- Mental Shield Penetration may be able to penetrate the shield.
- Powerful opponents may still be able to affect the user to some extent.
- Shield may have to be consciously activated.
- Metebelis Crystal (Doctor Who)
- Magneto's Helmet (Marvel Comics)