- Psychic Chance/Likelihood/Luck/Possibility Control/Manipulation
- Psionic Chance/Likelihood/Luck/Possibility/Probability Control/Manipulation
- Mental Chance/Likelihood/Luck/Possibility/Probability Control/Manipulation</span>
The user manipulates probability through the use of psychic/psionic means. This allows the user to perform psionic feats that sway the odds in their favor as well as telepathically view all the possible outcomes of a situation and alter reality by projecting one's thoughts.
- Accelerated Probability
- Blessing Inducement
- Certainty Inducement
- Consequence Removal
- Curse Inducement
- Luck Absorption
- Luck Augmentation
- Luck Erasure
- Luck Field Creation
- Path Changer
- Path Killer
- Path to Victory
- Probability Manipulation
- May be connected to emotions and/or mentality.
- May be limited on how many times in a certain period it can be used.
- May require exact measurements of probability.
- Other users of probability manipulation may be immune to probability manipulation or can simply reverse the effects.
- May be limited to causing or preventing likely/unlikely things happening.
- Limited to things that are possible i.e. the possibility of a given event must be above 0% to cause it and less than 100% to prevent it and/or to manipulate a given event; can't make the impossible happen and can't prevent the absolute from happening; can at most make the highly unlikely happen and/or prevent the highly likely from happening. In other words, this power is limited by causality, logic, reality, and truth.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant), Psychic Immunity and/or Coincidence Resistance (impervious).
- Hazard (DC Comics)
- Domino (Marvel Comics)
- Roulette (Marvel Comics)
- Siobhan (Twilight)