- "To be free is to have freedom of thought."
- ― Old Man (Fate/Apocrypha)
- Mental/Psychic Immunity/Invulnerability
User is completely immune to any/all psychic phenomena regardless of its nature and origin (natural, supernatural, magical, technological, etc.). Their mind cannot be controlled, damaged, read, influenced, emulated, altered, detected or communicated with, forcing users with telepathic allies to rely on alternate means of long-distance communication, usually via technological or magical devices.
Simply put, users' mind cannot be entered or affected in any way, making them perfectly immune to any mind-related effects/abilities.
- Perfect Psychic Shield
- Complete Immunity to Mental/Telepathic/Empathic Mimicry.
- Applies to psychic phenomena only, user are still vulnerable to physical, soul-based and other supernatural occurrences.
- Completely prevents any form of telepathic communication, requiring the use of external devices.
- Users of Absolute Psionic Power and Immunity Bypassing may be able to effect the targets mind.
- Cain Marko/Juggernaut (Marvel Comics); via his Helmet
- Isabella Swan-Cullen (The Twilight Saga)
- Blanks (Warhammer 40k)
- Dark type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Jaden Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX); via fusing Yubel
- Users of The Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)
- Philip J. Fry (Futurama)