- Mental/Pychic Immunity/Invulnerability
User is completely immune to any/all psychic phenomena regardless of its nature and origin (natural, supernatural, magical, technological, etc.). They cannot be controlled, damaged, read, influenced, emulated, altered, detected or communicated with, forcing users with telepathic allies to rely on alternate means of long-distance communication, usually via technological or magical devices.
Simply put, users' mind cannot be entered in any way, making them de facto immune to any mind-related effects/abilities.
- Perfect Psychic Shield
- Complete Immunity to Mental/Telepathic/Empathic Mimicry
- Applies to psychic phenomena only, user are vulnerable to physical and other supernatural attacks.
- Completely prevents any form of telepathic communication, requiring the use of external devices.
- Weak against Immunity Bypassing.
- Users of Absolute Psionic Power may be able to effect the target.
- Juggernaut (Marvel) via his Helmet
- Isabella Swan-Cullen (The Twilight Saga)
- Dark type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Jaden Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX); via fusing Yubel
- Users of The Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)