- "To be free is to have freedom of thought."
- ― Old Man (Fate/Apocrypha)
- Mental/Psychic Immunity/Invulnerability
User is completely immune to any/all psychic phenomena regardless of its nature and origin (natural, supernatural, magical, technological, etc.). They cannot be controlled, damaged, read, influenced, emulated, altered, detected or communicated with, forcing users with telepathic allies to rely on alternate means of long-distance communication, usually via technological or magical devices.
Simply put, users' mind cannot be entered in any way, making them de facto immune to any mind-related effects/abilities.
- Perfect Psychic Shield
- Complete Immunity to Mental/Telepathic/Empathic Mimicry
- Applies to psychic phenomena only, user are vulnerable to physical and other supernatural attacks.
- Completely prevents any form of telepathic communication, requiring the use of external devices.
- Users of Absolute Psionic Power and Immunity Bypassing may be able to effect the target.
- Cain Marko/Juggernaut (Marvel Comics); via his Helmet
- Isabella Swan-Cullen (The Twilight Saga)
- Blanks (Warhammer 40k)
- Dark type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Jaden Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX); via fusing Yubel
- Users of The Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)
- Philip J Fry (Futurama)