- "Why can I hear you in my head? If you know of a better way of subspace communication, I'd love to hear it. This always gives me a Massive headache!"
- ― Mark Grayson/Invincible to Allen the Alien (Image Comics)
The power to communicate with one's mind. Sub-power of Telepathy.
- Mental Dialogue
- Telepathic Communication/Dialogue
The user is able to form a psionic communication line with another being, essentially rendering them capable of having comprehensible conversations with others using their minds. The user is able to open up channels of communications with others who may be incapable of physical speech or communicate to a deaf person by linking their minds.
- Communicate/converse with others using mental speech.
- Enhanced Tracking: Open a telepathic channel to track someone down.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Cannot read minds nor execute any action with the normal telepathic ability; only dialogue is possible.
- Faerie Rings (The Mortal Instruments)
- Mind Gem (Marvel Comics)