- Psychic/Psionic Energy Attacks
The user can release/use psychic energy/power to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Psychic Bolts: Project psychic energy/power that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Psychic Blasts: Release blasts of psychic energy/power in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release psychic energy/power blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Psychic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of psychic energy/power.
- Psychic Beam Emission: Release beams of psychic energy/power.
- Psychic Blast: Release psychic energy/power over a specific target area.
- Psychic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of psychic energy/power.
- Psychic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of energy/power.
- Psychic Breath: Discharge psychic energy/power from the mouth.
- Psychic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Psychic Cutting: Use psychic energy/power to cut opponents.
- Psychic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with psychic energy/power.
- Psychic Pillar Projection: Project energy/matter pillars.
- Psychic Spike Projection: Project psychic energy/power spikes.
- Psychic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of psychic energy/power.
- Psychic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of psychic energy/power that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of psychic energy/power.
- Omnidirectional Psychic Waves: Send out a wave of psychic energy/power in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit psychic energy/power from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of psychic energy/power that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release psychic energy/power blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release energy/matter blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of psychic energy/power.
- Zap: A tiny short release of psychic energy/power to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of psychic energy/power to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.