Vertigo (Marvel) has psionic equilibrium distortion as her superhuman power.
Inflict vertigo upon others at will
The ability to disorientate someone's sense of balance.
- Psionic Equilibrium Distortion
- Vertigo Effect
- Can give the target vertigo.
- Cause confusion, and disorientation.
- Can make the target nauseous.
- Can possibly make the target unconscious.
- Possibly can disrupt the guidance of missiles, torpedoes or bullets.
- My be able to cause targets to hallucinate.
- May allow users to achieve Nausea Generation
- May be achieved on a psychic level through Mental Inducement.
- Could alternatively be achieved through an acute application of Sound Manipulation.
- May or may not be immune to their own ability.
- Low-level users may only do this on a limited amount of targets.
- Low-level users may not induce effective vertigo.
- Depending on method of application, Perspicuity may nullify this ability.
- Vertigo (Marvel Comics)
- Werner Vertigo (DC Comics)
- Tenpouin Yuuki (Code: Breaker)
- Dosu Kinuta (Naruto)
- Kin Tsuchi (Naruto); anime only