The ability to program your powers to work a certain way in and out of combat.
- Ability Programming
The user can create both offensive and defensive programs for their powers allowing them to launch various types of attacks that have varying movement patterns causing all sorts of confusion on the battlefield or programming a power for defensive purposes i.e. making a power to act as an Automatic Deflection Shield.
The user can also use Programs for mundane things such as: programming Telekinesis to clean dishes while you are preoccupied with other task or programming Fire Generation to start a fire inside of your grill every time you open the lid to it.
- Programs may have a limited duration time.
- Programs may cease to work after they leave a certain range.
- Programs may become obsolete after a while.
- Programs can be disrupted by outside forces.
- May be limited to only being able to program simple commands.
- Giving too many programs might cause the power to overload and start lagging.
- Accelerator (A Certain Scientific Accelerator); via his secondary ability called "Redirection", which is a vector field that automatically reverses the vectors of anything it touches, even teleportation vectors.
- Shokuhou Misaki (A Certain Scientific Railgun); via her powers being tied to specific remotes that she carries around.
- Simbul (Forgotten Realms)
- Ageha Yoshina (Psyren)
- Marie Tenjuin (Psyren)
- Four Heavenly Kings (Toriko); via Ultimate Routine
- Starjun (Toriko)
- Spell Sequencer (Forgotten Realms)
- Ultimate Routine (Toriko)