Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to use the abilities of procyonids. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into procyonids, including the raccoons, coatis, kinkajous, olingos, ringtails and cacomistles.
- Coati Physiology: Burrowing, Enhanced Bite, Claw Retraction, Dermal Armor
- Potos Physiology (kinkajou): Prehensile Tail, Prehensile Tongue, Climbing, Enhanced Balance
- Procyon Physiology (raccoons): Enhanced Dexterity, Environmental Adaptation, Speed Swimming, Climbing, Enhanced Smell, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Strength, Feral Mind
Note that although red panda isn't officially member of this group, it is included here for simplicity:
Raccoons are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Enhanced/Supernatural Thievery, Trickster, Enhanced Intelligence, Disguise Mastery, Matter Ingestion
See Also: Rascally Raccoon.
- Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper)
- The Cooper Clan (Sly Cooper)
- Rocket Raccoon (Marvel Comics)
- Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
- Marine the Raccoon (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Shifu (Kung Fu Panda)
- Azeban (Abenaki Mythology)
- Rigby (Regular Show)
- Mario and Luigi (Mario Series); via Raccoon Leaf
- Zigzagoon (Pokemon)
- RJ (Over the Hedge)
- Humanimalian rocyonids (Extinctioners)
- Radica Procyon
- Satoru Aka
- Raccoon (Franklin)