The ability to manipulate the speed of processes. Sub-power of Time Manipulation
- Process Speed Control
- Progress Speed Manipulation/Control
The user can manipulate the speed of any process, manipulating how fast/slow something acts/works, make things done faster without even the slightest delay or slow down. They can also slow processes down. This does not affect the flow of time itself, just whatever is involved with the project as a whole, from machines to people and so on.
- Accelerated Development
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Growth
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Civilization Advancement
- Entropy Manipulation
- Mental Evolution
- Technology Augmentation speed up machines and their capabilities
- Time Acceleration limited to processes only, not really on time itself.
- Time Reduction limited to processes only, not really on time itself.
- Velocity Manipulation
- Quality Enhancement
- Enhanced Speed
- Event Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- May have limited ability in terms of how fast something can go.
- May have limits as to what lengths of time (years, months, etc.) can be affected.
- Albert Lim (DC Comics)
- Time Shifter (Chrono Cross)
- Ghost ÄRM, Rondo of Time (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Sands of Time (AD&D)
- The Speed Force (DC Comics)