The power to induce problems. Sub-power of Problem Manipulation.
- Complication Creation/Inducement
- Issue Inducement
- Problem Creation
- Trouble Creation/Inducement
The user can induce problems of any kind and in any situation, from mathematical problems to environmental problems, causing obstacles occur and hindering opponents in any way until they find a solution to the problem to get through it.
- May limited to certain kinds of problems.
- May be harder to induce the more difficult the problem.
- May be limited to a specific range of influence.
- Ganesha (Hindu Mythology)