- For a gallery of examples for Probability Manipulation, see here.
Lambdadelta (Umineko no naku koro ni) can control probability to make things happen.
The power to manipulate probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things not to happen.
- Possibility Manipulation
- Probability Alteration
- Situation Control
- Synchronicity Wave Traveling
The user manipulates the probability of an event to happen, making unlikely things occur more often or instantly and preventing liable events from happening. They can cause and prevent both good and bad luck, sudden deaths, natural disasters, and even apocalyptic events.
- Accelerated Probability
- Blessing Inducement
- Die Rolling
- Curse Inducement
- Disaster Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation
- Luck Absorption
- Stability Manipulation
- Black Box Effect: to cause random events to occur out of the user’s control.
- Bliss Zone: all things good happen when standing in a certain spot.
- Quantum Precognition: to perceive all the outcomes of a situation.
- Stochastic Mimicry: to transform physically into a mathematical probability.
- Synchronicity: to be in exactly the right place, at exactly the right time.
- Terror Zone: all things bad happen when standing in a certain spot.
- Tychokinetic Combat: to utilize luck in physical combat.
- May be connected to emotions.
- May be limited on how many times in a certain period it can be used.
- May require exact measurements of probability.
- Other users of probability manipulation may be immune to probability manipulation or can simply reverse the effects.
- May be limited to causing or preventing likely/unlikely things happening.
- Limited to things that are possible (can't make the impossible happen, at most the highly unlikely)
- Effort/strength required may be inversely proportional to the likelihood of the event happening (harder to make rarer things happen)
- Might be only capable affecting the past if it is unknown (i.e. winning the lottery after having purchased a ticket only if no one knew what numbers were on the ticket, or opening a box and finding it full of gold coins only if no one knew what was supposed to be inside the box nor how much it weighted)