- "Wisp is everywhere, and in all things. Denounced by enemies as the great unmaker, worshiped by scholars as the twinkling of a divine eye, Wisp occupies all planes at once, the merest fraction of its being crossing into physical existence at any one moment. Io the Wisp is a Fundamental of the universe—a force older than time, a wanderer from realms far beyond mortal understanding. Wisp is nothing less than the sum of all attractive and repulsive forces within matter, a sentient manifestation of the charge that bind particles together."
- ― Io's Description (DOTA)
The power to manipulate primordial particles. Variation of Primordial Force Manipulation
- Divine Particle
- God Particle
The user can manipulate primordial particles, which are the building blocks of existence. This power has two classifications, one being the single potentiality of all things, and the second "merely" being the basic unit of primordial energy and matter.
It is a unit of divine volition in its utmost conceivable state of simplicity. The unparticled matter that not only permeates all things but also impels them - and thus is all things within itself. A single, perfect pearl that was the sum of all things.
As Sum of All Things: The user can manipulate the Primordial Particle, which is the initial state of all things. Even concepts such as magic, cosmic and primordial power, time, dreams, emotions. It all falls under one big category that is the primordial particle.
It should be noted that "sum of all things" does not mean that these things existed within the particle from before time began, but the potential of these concepts and principles existed within it.
As Basic Unit: The user can manipulate the primordial particles that act as the building blocks for everything, including the subsequent ancient matter and energy that would come afterward. Unlike regular particles, however, these do not exist in forms (photon, tachyon, etc) but are completely undifferentiated and singular.
- 10th Dimension Physiology
- Beginning Dominance
- Beginning Embodiment
- Conceptual Lordship
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Creation Embodiment
- Omni-Element Manipulation
- Origin Embodiment
- May be limited to the forces and concepts around them.
- Io, the Guardian Wisp (DOTA)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Omega Molecule (Star Trek Voyager)
- The Firestorm Matrix (DC Comics)