The power to control the primal flame. Variation of Primordial Element Manipulation. Advanced variation of Fire Manipulation.
- Primeval/Ultimate Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Primeval/Primordial/Ultimate Pyromancy
The user can create, shape and manipulate the primordial fire from the dawn of creation and progenitor of all fire.
- Because of the Fire's ancient and primal nature, control over it may be incredibly difficult and can be a danger to the user.
- Agni (Hinduism)
- Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Surtr (Norse Mythology)
- Witch of Izalith (Dark Souls)
- Daughters of Chaos (Dark Souls)
- Lords of Cinder (Dark Souls)
- Cu Chulainn (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The First Flame (Dark Souls)
- The Flame of Prometheus (Once Upon A Time)
- Muspelheim (Norse Mythology)
Musplheim (Norse Mythology), realm of fire and one of the two realms that lead to the creation of Yggdrasil.
Surtr (Norse Mythology), fire giant ruler of Muspelheim
With the help of her Daughters of Chaos (Dark Souls), they and the Witch of Izalith weaved powerful fire-storms in their war against the Ancient Dragons.
As a lord of Cinder, Gwyn (Dark Souls) is able to weild the First Flame as a weapon.
As a Lord of Cinder, Aldrich (Dark Souls) was bestowed the power of fire by the First Flame.
As a Lord of Cinder, the Abyss Watchers (Dark Souls) were bestowed the power of fire by the First Flame.
As a Lord of Cinder, Yhorm (Dark Souls) was bestowed the power of fire by the First Flame.
The Flame of Prometheus (Once Upon a Time) was a part of the first fire that Prometheus gave to man, its fire the only kind of flame that could meld the metal of the Holy Grail.
Cu Chulainn (Valkyrie Crusade) the incalculably powerful goddess of fire.