Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You're not just granting hope. You're becoming Hope itself!"
- ― Mami Tomoe speaking about Madoka
Users become or are an Primordial Embodiment, the source of a concept or entity. Users can be best described as not being a representative of their concept, but rather they are the concept itself. Because of this, they are the source of all other embodiments that share their concept. Without the user, their concept would cease to exist.
Due to the user being the source of their concept, they can create and command other embodiments. Users also have the ability to generate endless amounts of emotional energy, giving them access to limitless raw power to be used as they wish. Users can also induce their emotion in others to further increase the amount of power they have access to. Users can create constructs from their emotion but on a massively larger scale. Their constructs can exist for tremendous periods of time and can be on a universal scale.
Most users will exist on a higher plane of existence, and will rarely leave unless necessary.
- Depending on what the user is embodying the user can have an arsenal of different abilities, see each individual Embodiment page for more details on these powers.
- Absolute Immortality
- Creation or Omnificence Genesis.
- Conceptual Lordship
- Embodiment Creation
- Emotion Manipulation Limited to their concept.
- Emotional Energy Manipulation Limited to their concept.
- Quintessence Force Limited to concept.
- Higher Consciousness
- Power Bestowal
- Prime Source
- Ultipotence Over their concept.
- Primordial Hybrid Embodiment - The ability to be a embody multiple concepts on a primordial level, even sourcing the power of the supreme being or the opposing forces.
- Living Embodiment
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Primordial Entity Physiology
- Protogenoi Physiology
- Transcendent Embodiment
- Users only have control of their concept. This may put them in a disadvantage against other Primordial Embodiments.
- The First Evil (Buffyverse)
- Nyog'Sothep/The Nameless Mist (Cthulhu Mythos)
- The Endless (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- Protogenoi (Greek Mythology)
- Primordial Deities (Mythology)
- Goddess Madoka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica); Hope
- Kriemhild Gretchen (Puella Magi Madoka Magica); Despair
- The Runner (Marvel); Big Bang Energy
- Shadow Bugs (SSBB)
- Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham (Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic); Free Will
- The Creations of Gaia (Valkyrie Crusade)