|Primordial Dragon Physiology|
Deathwing (World of Warcraft) is one of the eldest/strongest dragons that ever existed, wreaking havoc on the entire world upon its return.
Use the traits of ancestor of Dragons
The ability to use the abilities of the ancestor of all dragons. Variation of Dragon Physiology.
- Ancestral Dragon Physiology
- Prime Dragon Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into the ancestor of all dragons. Due to this beings status, the user is far stronger than any dragon or reptilian creature in existence.
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Immortality
- Divine Slayer
- Dragon Creation
- Dragon Manipulation
- Dragon Physiology
- Elemental Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Fearful Scream
- Supernatural Condition
- While the user is very powerful, they could be possibly overpowered by dragon gods.
- Midgardsormr (Final Fantasy XIV)
- White Fatalis (Monster Hunter)
- Dragon Aspects (World of Warcraft)
- Galakrond (World of Warcraft)
- Numeron Dragon (Yugioh ZeXal)
- Zhaitan (Guild Wars 2)
- Tathamet (Diablo series)
- Divine Dragon (The Legend of Dragoon)
- Glaurung (Tolkien)
- Echidna (Greek Mythology)
- Great Red (Highschool DxD)
- Akatosh (The Elder Scrolls)