|Primordial Dragon Physiology|
Deathwing (World of Warcraft) is one of the eldest/strongest dragons that ever existed, literally wreaking the entire world upon its return.
Use the traits of ancestor of Dragons
Ability to use the abilities of ancestor of all dragons. Variation of Dragon Physiology.
- Ancestral Dragon Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into the ancestor of all dragons. Due to this beings status, the user is far stronger than any dragon or reptilian creature in existence.
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Immortality
- Divine Lightning Manipulation
- Divine Slayer
- Dragon Physiology
- Electrokinetic Combat
- Life Creation - winged reptiles.
- Lightning Ball Projection
- Lightning Bolt Projection
- Fear Inducement
- Fearful Scream
- Supernatural Condition
- While the user is very powerful, they could be possibly overpowered by dragon gods.
- Absolute Attack can still do damage when the user is in defense mode.
- Apathy or Fear Suppression can counter the fear inducement.
- White Fatalis (Monster Hunter)
- Deathwing (World of Warcraft)
- Zhaitan (Guild Wars 2)
- Tathamet (Diablo series)
- Glaurung (Tolkien)