|Primordial Dragon Physiology|
Deathwing (World of Warcraft) is one of the eldest/strongest dragons that ever existed, wreaking havoc on the entire world upon its return.
Use the traits of ancestor of Dragons
The ability to use the abilities of the ancestor of all dragons. Variation of Dragon Physiology.
- Ancestral Dragon Physiology
- Prime Dragon Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into the ancestor of all dragons. Due to this beings status, the user is far stronger than any dragon or reptilian creature in existence.
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Immortality
- Divine Slayer
- Dragon Physiology
- Elemental Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Fearful Scream
- Life Creation - dragons only.
- Supernatural Condition
- While the user is very powerful, they could be possibly overpowered by dragon gods.
- White Fatalis (Monster Hunter)
- Galakrong (World of Warcraft)
- Deathwing (World of Warcraft)
- Numeron Dragon (Yugioh ZeXal)
- Zhaitan (Guild Wars 2)
- Tathamet (Diablo series)
- Glaurung (Tolkien)