- "You're a boogeyman."
- "Not a, The Boogeyman."
- ― Susan Sto Helit and Old Fear/First Boogeyman (Discworld)
- "Un, I bet you’ve already noticed it, but Spirits are humans that received Sephira Crystals. ──No, I’ve distributed my power to them, that statement would be more accurate? Originally, the word Spirit only referred to me, the First Spirit."
- ― Mio Takamiya (Date A Live)
The power to be the prime being/creator of a species or race and all its variations.
- Alpha Being
- First One
- Original Being
- Original Physiology
- Pure Physiology
- The First Of One's Kind
- The One True Being
- Ultimate Being
The user is the origin and a demiurge of their race, making them essentially the most powerful among their race, having utmost power and authority over other beings of its kind. The prime beings do not always possess the power to create life forms, but possess the original or main gene that all others derive from. The user can even control or destroy their own species.
- Alpha Physiology
- Entity Lordship; Towards one's own kind.
- Extinction Inducement
- Limitation Inducement
- Meta Power Manipulation; Towards one's own kind.
- Rule Transcendence
- Subordination Manipulation; Towards one's own kind.
- Transcendent Connection
- Transcendent Embodiment
- Author Authority
- Ether Manipulation
- Personal Domain
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Power Inheritance
- Superpower Manipulation
- May not be able to influence or control hybrids.
- May not be able to evolve like the rest of its race.
- The scale of the users power may depend on their origins or race so the levels can go from omnipotent beings (highest) to only superhuman beings (lowest).
- Users of Origin Destroyer may render the creations powerless or destroyed.
- Count Vladislaus Dracula ("Van Helsting")