Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to be resistant to high amounts of pressure and gravity. Variation of Selective Invulnerability.
- Air - Resist the atmospheric pressure that if gone too high up, the air pressure end up having the air knocked out of them.
- Gravity - Resist gravitational pressure that gone too much, the gravity would crush them.
- Water - Resist the under-water pressure that if gone too deep the weight of the water would crush them.
- Wind - Resist wind pressure that if gone against it too much, the wind will tear them to shreds.
- May be limited on how much pressure the user can handle.
- Most Western cartoon characters
- Most, if not all combat-oriented characters in Dragon Ball Z/GT (Dragon Ball Z and GT.)
- Fishmen and Merfolk (One Piece); limited to underwater pressure
- Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Atlanteans (DC)
- Namor McKenzie (Marvel Comics)
- Setsuno (Toriko)
- Diver (Valkyrie Crusade); limited to underwater pressure
- Sea Devils (Doctor Who)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)