Power to be resistant to high amounts of pressure and gravity. Variation of Selective Invulnerability.
- Air - Resist the atmospheric pressure that if gone too high up, the air pressure end up having the air knocked out of them.
- Gravity - Resist gravitational pressure that gone too much, the gravity would crush them.
- Water - Resist the under-water pressure that if gone too deep the weight of the water would crush them.
- Wind - Resist wind pressure that if gone against it too much, the wind will tear them to shreds.
- May be limited on how much pressure the user can handle.
- Most Western cartoon characters
- Most, if not all combat-oriented characters in Dragon Ball Z/GT (Dragon Ball Z and GT.)
- Fishmen and Merfolk (One Piece); limited to underwater pressure
- Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Atlanteans (DC)
- Martians (DC)
- Namor McKenzie (Marvel Comics)
- Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Setsuno (Toriko)
- Rotfishes (Quake Series)
- Diver (Valkyrie Crusade); limited to underwater pressure
- Sea Devils (Doctor Who)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)