Storm (Marvel) can control atmospheric pressure.
The ability to manipulate pressure. Not to be confused with Gravity Manipulation.
- Pressure Control
User can generate, shape and manipulate pressure, application of continuous force by one body on another that it is touching, or the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it.
- Solidification by increasing the pressure, this may lead to Elemental Constructs.
- By drastically decreasing pressure of air/water on front of object and increasing it on behind:
- Enhanced Strength by increasing the pressure their hands/ feet exert on a surface.
- Limited Weather Manipulation by controlling the atmospheric pressure.
- Manipulate pressures inside living beings:
- User may have to be in contact with the object/person they wish to pressurize/ depressurize.
- May be useless in a vacuum or void.
- Kiru (Karakuri)
- Zaku Abumi (Naruto)
- Gaara (Naruto)
- Nagare (Naruto)
- Rin (Needless)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Setsuno (Toriko)
- Storm (Marvel Comics)