Medusa (Marvel) performs a mesmeric entrance with her hair.
The power to manipulate hair of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Animated Hair
- Prehensile Hair
The user can manipulate hair by moving it as if it was one or more appendages (i.e. arms and hands), can grab subjects and objects with locks and strands. More advanced users can weave their hair into different shapes, forming it into various objects to suit their purposes. Due to hair lacking nerves or being directly affected by changes in the nervous system, attacks and damage are virtually harmless to the user. Some users are able to control other people's hair.
Users may be able to grow out and manipulate all the hair on their body. Some users may become capable of hair animation, causing hair to grow out rapidly to allow an adequate supply to work with. If some of the hair was severed from the rest of the body, it may gain sentience.
- Additional Limbs
- Alopecia Projection
- Comakinetic Constructs
- Fur Generation
- Hair Growth
- Hair Propulsion
- Tentacle Extension
- May be limited to manipulating the hair of others or only themselves.
- May be limited to hair-strands on head.
- Less-advanced users require a large amount of hair to handle accurately, and if given haircuts suffer a shortage of power.
- Short hair may nullify, negate or render the ability ineffective.
- May be limited to forming hair into tendrils that they control as a monkey would its prehensile tail.
- Hair must be connected to user, keeping them close to danger.
- Hair is relatively fragile, and flammable: Fire Manipulation, or Ice Manipulation could cause serious damage.
- May be limited to altering the color, style and/or length of one's hair.