- "What I hate most about talking to you jerks is that I always know what you're going to say. Partly because I exist in six directions in time at once, but also you are all stupid."
- ― Sarda (8-Bit Theater)
The ability to perceive future and/or recite/prophesy it. Variation of Precognition.
- Gift of Prophecy
- Prophetic Speech
The user can perceive future and/or recite/prophesy it aloud, they may be aware of the process and able to control it, or it may be completely involuntary and/or be uttered in trance.
- Being gagged will prevent you from telling the future.
- If spoken in riddles, some may have to be smart enough to understand them.
- May not remember what is said.
- If spoken to ignorant people, they may believe you cursed them.
- Prophets (Religion/Mythology)
- Oracle of Delphi (Greek mythology)
- Apollo (Greek/Roman Mythology)
- Sybill Trelawney (Harry Potter)
- Snow Priestess (Rosario + Vampire II)
- The Destinies (Barbie in a Mermaid Tale)
- Seers (AD&D)
- Cassandra (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Fiver (Watership Down)