User can create, shape and manipulate precipitation, any product of the condensation of atmospheric water vapor that falls under gravity, including drizzle, rain, sleet, snow, graupel and hail. Precipitation occurs when a local portion of the atmosphere becomes saturated with water vapor, so that the water condenses and "precipitates". Thus, fog and mist are not precipitation but suspensions, because the water vapor does not condense sufficiently to precipitate.
- Hydrokinetic Constructs using precipitation.
- Manipulate the properties of precipiation.
- Move/lift precipitation.
- Sub-Zero Rain
- Water Generation of precipitation in various ways.
- Water Attacks using precipitation.
- Healing Water using precipitation.
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration using precipitation.
- Hydroportation using precipitation.
- Nephokinetic Combat
- Precipitation Mimicry
- Water Absorption
- Water Aura using precipitation.
- Water Touch into precipitation.
- May be unable to create precipitation, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Cannot control any other type of weather (I.E wind and sunshine).
- Cannot control water if not in precipitation form.
- Weather Deities (Mythology)
- Storm (Marvel Comics)
- Thor (Marvel Comics)
- Zeus (Marvel Comics/DC Comics)
- Zatanna (DC Comics)
- Weather Wizard (DC Comics); via Weather Wand
- Nagato (Naruto)