- For a gallery of examples for Powers Via Object, see here.
|Powers Via Object|
The Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Marvel) is the source of The Juggernaut's powers.
Obtain supernatural powers through objects
The power to obtain supernatural powers through objects.
- Artifact Affinity
- Artifact Magic
- Object Affinity
- Object Magic
- Object-Based Powers
The user has access to an object that grants them supernatural powers, these can be magical objects of great or destructive power, or technological weaponry. If the user already possesses supernatural abilities, the objects are mostly meant for letting them access and/or enhance their powers, or grant them new abilities.
- Almighty Object
- Conditional Power
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Idiosyncratic Manipulation
- Mask Power
- Powerful Objects
- Powered Form
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Symbiotic Costume
- May need to be in constant contact with the object to keep the gained powers.
- If the object is taken away, or destroyed, the user will lose their power.
- There is no telling how a powerful object will fare if pinned against another.
- May not function if dealt with possible interference.
- Object may break or be rendered useless if too much power is used.