Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to use powers gained from supernatural crystals and gems. Variation of Powers Via Object.
- Crystal of Power
- Crystal/Gemstone Power Gain
- Extraordinary Crystal/Gem Empowerment
- Power Crystal
- Supernatural Crystal/Gem Empowerment
The user of this power can gain various special powers and/or effects derived through the use of supernatural gems/crystals. The powers gained could be permanent or temporary.
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Summoning - through supernatural crystals/gems
- Weapon Enhancement - through integration of supernatural crystals/gems
- Crystal Empowerment
- Crystal Magic
- Crystal Manipulation
- Jewelry Empowerment
- Powers Via Object
- Effects may be irremovable by any means short of the user's death.
- Powers granted may be less-than-expected.
- Side effects may arise from the gem's/crystal's granted powers.
- May be limited to one gem/crystal per person; anymore could lead to death.
- Supernatural crystals/gems are fragile, which, once broken, may result in the user's loss of powers.
- Powers gained may only be temporary.
See also: Power Crystal.
- Crystals (Final Fantasy series)
- The Eidoliths (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Infinity Gems/Stones (Marvel Comics)
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic series)
- Sol Emeralds (Sonic series)
- Power Stones (ThunderCats 2011)
- Tekno Crystals/Tek Setters (Teknoman/Tekkaman Blade/Tekkaman Blade II)
- Starfire Gems (Tenko & The Guardians of the Magic)
- The Warpstone (Warhammer series)
- Legendary Silver Crystal (Sailor Moon)