- Ability Transmutation
- Power Alteration/Change/Modification
- Skill Transmutation
- Superpower Transmutation
The user can actively alter/change the powers of oneself or others to whatever ability they desire. The change may be controllable, or random, making the ability change to any random power. If the user's targets have multiple abilities, the user can change the secondary powers as well. With this ability, the user is also able to add rules to skills and the abilities they offer.
- Change Kinetic Energy Manipulation to Enhanced Regeneration
- Change Enhanced Durability to Shapeshifting
- Change Energy Manipulation to Gun Arm
- Change any ability to something else (I.E Telekinesis to Rage Manipulation)
- If already holding an ability, the user can gain Nigh Omnipotence
- Changes may be permanent.
- May need to be in proximity.
- User needs to be able to use the ability or they are essentially powerless.
- Users of Power Anchoring are immune to this power.
- Power Negation may thwart this power.
- May be limited to specific types of powers that can be altered.
- The transmutation may not be compatible with the target's body.
- Shiranui Hansode (Medaka Box)
- Kamek (Paper Mario: Sticker Star)
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Ithuriel (The Infernal Devices); changed Tessa Gray's power of Perfect Doppelgänger
- Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
- Kotarou Tennouji (Rewrite)