The power to exchange powers between people. Sub-power of Superpower Manipulation.
- Ability Transferal
- Ability/Power Dealing/Swapping/Switching
The user can transfer powers between themselves and others. The user stores powers within themselves, along with Power Transferal, and can swap them with others at later times.
- Power Absorption
- The user can transfer a powerful ability to an ally or a weak one to an enemy.
- Can swap opposing powers between two individuals, such as Pyrokinesis and Cryokinesis.
- Could absorb a large number of powers and "sell" them to people.
- Might be able to empower normal people in exchange for one of their own physical abilities.
- Can bestow a human powers and leave the magic user powerless.
- The user, except for the first time use of this power, can't simply take powers from people. Another power must be put in it's place.
- The user can't transfer or absorb Omni-powers.
- Users of Power Anchoring are immune.
- Some may only be able to hold a limited amount of powers to transfer.
- Conflicting immunities may impair transfer (i.e. might not be able to transfer Telepathy to someone with Psychic Shield.
- May need physical contact.
- Seth (MisFits)
- Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
- Witches (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Pokemon who can learn Skill Swap (Pokemon)
- Will A. Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood)
- Number Nine (Lorien Legacies Books)
- Johnny Storm/Human Torch (Fantastic Four); temporarily
- Magicians (Magic to Win); via electricity
- Wízards (Wizards of Waverly Place); via Mind Exchange that involves transferring powers
- Witches (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch)
- Mele (Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined)
- Sons of Ipswitch (The Covenant); via Spell Casting
- Penelope Gardiner (Witches of East End); via Spell Casting and Potion Creation
- Sara Kane (You Cast a Spell on Me); via a kiss with Matt Andover