- For a gallery of examples for Power Suit, see here.
Samus Aran (Metroid) in her trademark power suit
Utilize a powerful costume to various means.
The power to possess and utilize powers of a powerful suit, costume, or set of clothing to great effect. Sub-power of Equipment Usage.
- Battle Suit
- Powered Suit
- Super Suit
The user possesses and utilizes a special suit, costume, or article of clothing that grants them superhuman powers, this suit can either be a technological or mystical suit of armor, symbiotic creature, or simple street clothing
- Adaptive Armor: Suit is capable of adapting to different situations.
- Costume Specification: Suits with special features and specs to overcome obsticles.
- Enchanted Armor: Suit is created and/or powered by Magic.
- Entity Exoskeleton: Suit is empowered with all the capabilities and abilities of any individual entity.
- High-Tech Exoskeleton: Suit is equipped with the latest Technology.
- High-Tech Symbiotic Exoskeleton: Suit is biological suit of living armor.
- Symbiotic Costume: Suit is a living, possibly sentient, creature that is symbiotically bound to the user's body.