The ability to restore lost powers. A sub-power of Superpower Manipulation. Opposite to Power Erasure.
The user is able to restore the powers of others. This allows them to restore the powers they lost due to abilities such as Power Erasure and/or Power Absorption.
- May require physical contact.
- Powers may not be restored 100%.
- May take some time to get their powers fully controlled.
- May restore powers that the person currently has.
- May only restore original powers they once have and/or lost.
- Superpower Manipulation may be able to disrupt the process.
- Matt Parkman Jr. (Heroes); via Activation & Deactivation
- The Chronicler (The Legend of Spyro)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender); via Energybending
- Korra (Avatar: The Legend of Korra); via Energybending
- Witches (Charmed)
- Witches (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals)
- Professor Crumbs (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Crystals of Justice (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Yhwach (Bleach)
- Ellimist (Animorphs); via Reality Warping
- Sui (Atsumare! Gakuen Tengoku)
- Judas Chalice (The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice); limited to vampires
- Crystal of Fire (Smallville)
The Chronicler (The Legend of Spyro) restored Spyro and Cynder's elements
Korra (Avatar: The Legend of Korra) using Energybending to restore Lin's bending.