Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Counter Power
- Counteraction Power
- Nemesis Power
User can develop a super-power to counteract another person's abilities. For example, if the other person is using Fire Manipulation, the user could develop Water Manipulation to counteract that power. Also, if the opponent is using Reality Warping, the user could develop Reality Anchoring to counteract that power.
- Develop counter power to counter others' abilities
- Can turn the tide of a battle
- Useful against multiple power holders having both passive and active ability counters.
- Can develop power to counteract obstacles around the user
- Can be used to defend against the other person's power
- Self-Adaptive Power
- Focused Group Counter
- Reactive Adaptation
- Reactive Invulnerability
- Superpower Manipulation
- Developed powers may be temporary.
- The user may need to learn how to use acquired power.
- Users may or may not be able to control adaptations.
- New adaptations may take time to develop.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Guardians (Breath of Fire III)
- Nemesis Kid (DC Comics)
- Wahl Icht (Fairy Tail)
- For Whom The Death Tolls (Grrl Power)
- Umeko Tanaka (Inou battle wa Nichijou-kei no Nada de)
- Endgame (Marvel Comics)
- Kylie Galen (Shadow Falls); while in protector mode
- The Demonkind (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Misaki Masaki Jurai (Tenchi Muyo); as the Counter-Actor