- Power Cancellation Field
- Power Neutralization Field
The user can create a field or area where they can cancel out the powers of others, or simply "dampen" or just weaken powers. Others are unable to use their powers as long as they are in the user's area of affect.
- User/allies may also be affected by the field.
- May be constantly active.
- May be limited to beings that are relatively similar to the user.
- Beings with Power Anchoring may still have their powers inside the field.
- Useless if opponents do not have any supernatural powers.
- Akatsuki Ousawa (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)
- Shusuke Amagai (Bleach); via his Bakkoto
- Leech (Marvel)
- Rare Kinds (Code: Breakers)
- Witches (Witches of East End)
- René/The Haitian (Heroes); via Mental Manipulation
- Phoebe Frady (Heroes Reborn); via Darkness Manipulation
- Witches (Shadow Falls); via the Black Spell
- Warlocks (Shadow Falls); via the Black Spell
- Leviathans (Supernatural); Angels cannot use their powers around them.
- Rolan (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Clear Note and Vino (Zatch Bell!)
- White Room (Sky High)
- Cave of the Stone of Dreams (Wizards of Waverly Place - The Movie)
- Bermuda Triangles (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Crossed, Double-Crossed (Charmed)
- The Ice-Cream Truck (Charmed)
- The Spire (Planescape)
- ECM (Zettai Karen Children)
- Mathayus/Scorpion King's Chamber (The Mummy Returns)
- Reactor Core (DC's The Flash)
- Archwitchs (Valkyrie Crusade); via Archwitch Field
- Isle of the Lost (Descendants)