- Ability Cancellation/Negation/Neutralization/Suppression/Dampening/Blocking
- Power Blocking/Cancellation/Dilation/Neutralization/Suppression/Dampening
The user can cancel out the powers of others, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's effect.
- Weaken or nullify powers.
- The user may be surrounded by a nullification zone; those with powers have them canceled out as long as they stay within the user’s proximity.
- Could nullify powers just by touch.
- Unleash a wave that nullifies any attacks.
- Pass by any force-fields.
- The user's presence can render a person powerless.
- Attacks couldn't harm the user as the user can surround themselves around a force-field
- Remove mental alterations of victims.
- Barrier Negation: The user has a force-field around them in which no superpowers can work. Can be permanent or retractable.
- Capability Suppression: The power to reduce subjects’ instrumental memory (a subject’s skill in an area).
- Control Negation: The power to nullify mind control or subordination.
- Demonic Power Negation: The power to negate the powers of demonic beings.
- Divine Power Negation: The power to negate the powers of divine beings.
- Transcendent Negation: Negate the powers of transcendent beings.
- Elemental Negation: The power negate elemental powers.
- Energy Negation: The power negate energy powers.
- Form Restoration: The power to negate Transmutations.
- Healing Factor Nullification: The power to negate healing factors.
- Immortality Negation: The power to deny the immortality of immortal beings, and kill them.
- Impairment Calling: The power to grant a weakened physical condition to oneself or others.
- Intangibility Cancellation: The power to nullify the power of intangibility, allowing to hit the person's physical body.
- Invisibility Cancellation: The power to nullify the power of invisibility.
- Invulnerability Negation: The power to nullify the power of invulnerability.
- Magic Negation: The power to nullify the magical powers of others.
- Spell Negation: The power to nullify spells and there effect.
- Mental Shield Penetration: The power to penetrate a person's psychic shield, allowing to invade a person's mind.
- Physical Negation: The ability to make the victim unable to use any of their special abilities as long as the user touches them.
- A faculty of Power Negation in which the user can still negate abilities, but they can only negate certain superhuman abilities, i.e. Danger-Sense Negation, Super-strength Negation, Perspicuity Negation. However, sometimes it is more broad nullification, only canceling out certain types of superhuman abilities, i.e. Mental Ability Negation, Physical Ability Negation.
- Power Negation Field: Create a field that negates powers.
- Probability Stabilization: Negate probability-altering powers.
- Reality Alteration Negation: Negate reality-altering powers.
- Resurrection Negation: Negate resurrection powers.
- Shapeshifting Negation: Negate the usage of shapeshifting.
- Telepathic Negation: Negate the usage of telepathy.
- Teleportation Negation: Nullify teleportation.
- Transformation Negation: Nullify transformations (Super Form, Mode Switching, etc.).
- Vibration Negation: Nullify vibrations.
- Foreign Forces Removal
- May accompany Power Bestowal.
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Power Deactivation
- Power Erasure
- May be constantly active.
- May be uncontrollable.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Some powers may not be negated.
- Unlike Power Erasure, effects are mostly temporary, only effective as long as the targets are within range.
- May be a one-shot effect, powers being negated only at the instant of the attack, and will reactivate right after.
- This power affects only abilities beyond "normal" ones (i.e. the sort that only mortals are capable of putting up with).
- Ineffective against those who do not utilize supernatural powers in combat.
- Could be dangerous in situations where supernatural powers are required to resolve.
- May be limited to "dampening" or weakening powers.
- Cannot affect users of Negation Immunity and Power Anchoring.
- Negating acquired abilities via Power Replication or Power Absorption may prove harder, depending on the amount copied/absorbed.
- The Shanti Virus (Heroes)
- Star of Threbe (W.I.T.C.H)
- Rose Quartz's shield (Steven Universe)
- Mark of Buddha's Punishment (Monkey King - The Hero Is Back)
- Copen's revolver (Azure Striker: Gunvolt)
- Seastone/Sea-Prism Stone (One Piece); weakens Devil Fruit users