- Power Replication Immunity
- Singular Power
- Unique Power
The user is immune to attempts at copying or replicating their abilities and can render themselves singular in terms of power possession. This ability may be a result of a unique existence or trait on the user's part.
- Though their powers cannot be replicated, the mechanics of the user's powers can still be studied and countered.
- User's powers can still be absorbed or susceptible to Power Absorption.
- Immunity Bypassing
- Superman-Prime (DC Comics)
- Peter Petrelli/Future Peter (Heroes)