The ability to make others' powers fluctuate. Sub-power of Superpower Manipulation
- Ability Fluctuation
- Power/Ability Variation Inducement
- Power/Ability Alternation Inducement
The user can make the powers and abilities of others fluctuate out of control, causing them problems with their powers, weakening them, increasing their powers when finesse is needed, etc.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Biological Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Power Level Manipulation
- Strength Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Usually only short effect.
- May not be able to stop the fluctuation.
- May only be able to use a certain amount of times.
- May only be able to fluctuate certain kinds of powers.
- Can be rather unpredictable.
- Sakurada Siblings (Castle-Town Dandelion); via breakouts
- Takeru Ōyama (Maken-Ki!)
- Dark Kahn (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)