- Ability/Power Carrier/Containment/Sealing/Storage/Storing/Vessel
The user can transfer and contain/store their own and/or other beings' powers in a specific object/being and/or transfer the stolen abilities to other beings.
- Power Absorption
- Power Empowerment
- Power Erasure
- Power Negation
- Power Restoration
- Power Transferal
- Container Manipulation
- Power Mixture by combining absorbed powers.
- Power Negation Field
- Superpower Manipulation
- Absorbed powers need to be transferred to another being to be able to use them, i.e. they cannot be used while they are contained.
- May be limited to how much the vessel can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be temporary.
- Cannot absorb Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience or other Omnipotent Powers.
- May be limited to beings that are relatively similar to the user.
- User cannot absorb powers that are linked to basic anatomy.
- Or, if they do, Body Horror may result.
- Users of Power Absorption Immunity are unaffected.
- Vessel's destruction may cause stolen powers to:
- return to their original owners.
- vanish out of existence.
- May need to have powers of their own to be able to use this ability.
- May only be able to contain powers, and not absorb them.
- Cannot absorb someone's power if they lack one, i.e. the victim secretly gave their powers to another.
- Emma Alonso (Every Witch Way)
- Power Brokers (Charmed)
- Seth (MisFits)
- Uncle Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- The Immortals (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Mele (Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined); via Power Transferal
- Magical Container (Charmed)
- Phosphorus Cauldron (Charmed)
- Power Orbs (Charmed)
- Power-Sucking Athame (Charmed)
- Prison Bottle (Pokemon)
- Power Bottle (Every Witch Way and WITS Academy)
- Power Orb (Every Witch Way)