Arthur Petrelli (Heroes) steals Peter's powers
Steal the powers of others
The power to steal some or all of the powers from others and make them one’s own. Sub-power of Superpower Manipulation, variation of Absorption. Not to be confused with Power Negation or Power Replication.
- Ability Absorption
- Ability Stealing
- Ability Theft
- Power Stealer
- Power Theft
The user can steal others powers, usually this is temporary and the victims naturally regain their lost power, but some users may be able to steal powers permanently.
- May be constantly active.
- May need touch.
- Useless if there are no other people with powers.
- Ability weaknesses may also be transferred.
- May be unable to control absorbed abilities.
- May have to kill the original user to steal the power.
- Cannot Absorb Omnipotence, Omnipresence or Omniscience.
- May be limited to beings that are relatively similar to the user.